wtorek, 17 marca 2015

Beginning, sweet beginning.

I have returned to blogging. The only question that kind of swims in my head is: how long will it last this time? I have a reputation for starting and then deleting my blogs at the speed of light and then, starting anew. Again. So this is one of those famous beginnings, I've already become completely used to. But his time I want to start with a new concept. My idea is to tell you about my passion for letters and books; to share my studying experience with you and to taste different kinds of tea in midst of your company. I hope it will be a pleasure for both of us. :-) 

I shall come to you with a real blog post soon. I'll probably start it this evening. Oh, this lovely high motivation for running this blog, which usually leaves me alone after a month or something. Well... I will go to write all my ideas down in a notebook while you stay and listen to Nina Simone. She's great. Trust me.



7 komentarzy:

  1. Mam tak samo. Pierwszy mój blog miałam kilka lat. A następne... słomiany zapał.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Nie mam tego problemu z tym polskim, taki "pamiętnikowym". :) Ale te o listach książkach i tego typu bajerach - totalna porażka. Dzięki, że chciało Ci się tu zajrzeć. Bardzo lubię Twoje komentarze. :)

      Usuń
  2. I am also glad to see you here again! I hope this one lasts longer than you expect :) I love Nina Simone, too and this song rocks! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I really hope for the same :) There is this reason of feeling kind of "comfortable" on my blog, or while writing blog posts and so far I feel this is what I found here.

      Usuń
  3. Lovely to see you're back. Missed you <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you! <3 there will be some ediimail on your way, soon. :)

      Usuń
    2. Ooooh, I can't wait <3 <3 <3

      Usuń