piątek, 20 marca 2015

ediimail - March.


may the joy of writing letters be with you! I'm here with the first post of my blog series "ediimail" - such an original name, huh? ;-) Thanks to this series you will have a chance to see my incoming & outgoing mail and I hope it will be an inspiration to you. I would love that... My penpalling world has slowed down lately so this kind of posts will show up once a month, I think. It's supposed to be enough. 

this month I've received 3, beautiful and long letters so far. If I receive any more letters in my mailbox through the end of March, I will edit this post and upload some pictures here. :-) 

 Letter from Nina (Germany)

letters from Nina, and she is the biggest inspiration for me when it comes to writing letters. Each of her letters is awaited with great joy, impatience and excitment. The feeling I get when I can hold her letter in my hands, feel its lovely weight which indicates a good, long letter and a wonderful evening reading - is simply priceless. Besides, can you see this pretty envelope? Yes, Nina is my biggest inspiration - without doubt. 

 Letter from Carina (Finland)

in the pictures above you can see a warm and lovely letter from my good friend from Finland. We don't send letters to each other that often, but when we do - they are always full of friendship, love and care. When I think about her, and the story of our friendship there is always a big smile on my face and I honestly couldn't imagine my box of letters without hers inside. 

 Letter from Anne (Denmark)

i just found this cute letter in my mailbox, so it absolutely has to be here, as well. I haven't read it yet but it's going to be a great experience, trust me. ;-) This beautiful paper evoked a smile on my face this morning. I rarely get a letter these days so it's a real celebration for me to find something in my mailbox and run home to read it in a calm and peaceful atmosphere. 




 just few hours later some handsome man delivered this awesome surprise to me. I did a happy dance, singed, what needed to be signed and kiss his cheek saying thank you and ran to my room to touch this book, especially its cover, smell the pages and simply enjoy the third book of Lindsey Kelk's "I heart..." series. Sometimes life surprises you with people like Bart. They are miles away but they live in your heart and you feel they are very close to you, they smile when you smile and cry when you do. He's a wonderful man and he'll always be a part of my life. I couldn't imagine not having him around with his lovely wife on my wedding day or other special days. He's like family you've got the chance to choose. 

now It's time to show you what I've managed to write this month. I hasn't been much but I feel I'm slowly getting back on track. I don't write often but when I do, I put my whole heart on paper and I enjoy every written word. I love it, when I feel like that. Everything in my hobby makes sense and I'm happy. 




 Letter to Carina (Finland)


 Letter to Nina (Germany)

i hope you enjoyed travelling with me around my ediimail universe ;-) We're having beautiful weather today, so I'm about to go for a long and calm walk with my sisters. Thank you for stopping by and... see you soon.  edii

 

9 komentarzy:

  1. Piękne te Twoje listy - i takie grube! Tylko pozazdrościć! :D
    Swoją drogą, masz niezwykle uroczy kącik do pisania; niewątpliwie można w nim poczuć tę specyficzną atmosferę towarzyszącą przy tworzeniu listu.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję! :) Bardzo mnie ucieszył Twój komentarz. Siedzę właśnie na podłodze i patrzę na swoje biurko... Dotychczas twierdziłam, że muszę coś zmienić, bo za dużo tego wszystkiego, ale po przeczytaniu Twojego komentarza sobie myślę, że może zostawię wszystko tak jak jest. A co do moich listów to znalazłam takich przyjaciół, którzy tak zwane "fat mail" kochają tak samo, jak ja więc z radością czytam ich dłuuugie listy. :)

      Usuń
  2. The envelope with the flower really is lovely! <3 What kind of paper is it made of? Magazine page? I'm trying this myself often, but never seem to be able to make them so that I can stuff a long letter into it, so if there is a trick that you can share.. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Sandra. ♡ do you mean the first envelope? I got it from my friend - Nina. And she made it out of a calendar. :)

      Usuń
  3. I love love love this post! So beautiful mail as always. Your own letters look so beautiful! I wish i could be that creative, really.
    By the way, i finally want to give Lindsey Kelk a try. 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you very much, my dearest Nina :) Your comment means a lot to me, because it's YOU I take my inspiration from, usually. I'm curious if you like her books or not. Can't wait for your reviews. :)

      Usuń
  4. Hei Edii
    I'm sorry if i get on your nervs but i just want to ask if you received my last letter? :)
    Elli ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Elli :) You don't drive me crazy, don't worry. I haven't received anything from you for a long, long time.

      Usuń
    2. ohhhh nooo. I sent a package to you with lots of love. Possibly it has not arrived you. I'm very sorry for you. The package was damn cool :)

      Usuń